- You hereby confirm that the credit/debit card used are yours or that you have been authorised by the owner of the card to use them.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Platform and/or the Services at any time or upon notice as required by local laws.
- All orders are subject to availability. The items in your shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers until checked out.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card, online banking, Atome and any other methods which may be clearly stated on our site from time to time. You hereby confirm that the payment methods used are yours or that you have been authorised by the owner to use them.
- We will take reasonable care to make our site secure. All online banking transactions on this site are processed using FPX, which is a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your details in a secure host environment.
- In addition, we will take reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However in the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
- Vouchers provided are non-transferable. Furthermore, it cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offers and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
Registration of account
In order to access and enjoy full functions and features of the Platform and/or our Services, you may be required to create and register for an account with us (“Account”) by providing certain personal or business information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we and/or our financial institution partners may share information about you with relevant credit reporting/reference agencies, any of these credit reporting/reference agencies to disclose your credit information to its subscribers for purposes of fraud detection and fraud prevention.
Security of account
1. To safeguard the security of the Platform and your Account, you agree to:
- keep your password confidential and use only your email address and password when logging in;
- ensure that you log out from your Account at the end of each session on the Platform;
- immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Account and password;
- ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date;
- not use your Account in a manner or for any purposes which may detriment and jeopardise CAKENIS’s operation, interest, reputation or goodwill.
- Limits placed on Account privileges;
- Account suspension and subsequent termination; and/or
- Civil actions, including without limitation a claim for damages, specific performance and/or interim or injunctive relief.